How can I obtain a copy of a police report?
Per the fee schedule and data practice laws, the Fridley Police Department can provide a copy of individual police reports, a computer-generated statistical report or copies of photographs and tapes. Copies of police reports classified as Public can be obtained in person during office hours or through the mail by sending a request and payment to the Fridley Police Department. For faster service, please indicate date of incident, case number, location and name of involved party. Payment is due in advance, with checks made out to "City of Fridley." Requests for a large number of reports or photographs may require a fee deposit and extra processing time. Call 763-572-3629 for more information.View Fee Schedule

Show All Answers

1. How can I obtain a copy of a police report?
2. Is there a charge for false alarms?
3. When should I call 9-1-1?
4. How do I get a permit to purchase a handgun?
5. My car was towed by the Fridley Police Dept. Where was it taken?
6. Where do officers take stray animals?
7. Does Fridley have a curfew?
8. I locked my keys in the car. Will someone unlock it for me?
9. Where do I call for a non-emergency police problem?
10. Where can I get fingerprinted?
11. Can I get my blood pressure checked at the Fire Station?
12. Are fires or barbecues on balconies or patios permitted?
13. Will someone at the city help install my child's car seat?
14. How do I become a firefighter?
15. How can I get my fire extinguisher serviced or charged?