Report a Concern

The City of Fridley continues to improve our ability to meet the needs of all residents. If you have a non-emergency concern within our city limits, please use the online fillable forms below to report it. When you click submit, it will be directed to a specific department to address your concern. These forms are received via email, so please understand your concern will be addressed as soon as possible during regular city business hours. 

Please note that if your contact information is requested, it is to reach you in case we need additional information. 

If you are experiencing a Police or Fire emergency, dial 9-1-1. 

Community Development

If you have concerns regarding the following items, please utilize our CitizenServe online form. 

  • Exterior property maintenance concerns (must be visible from public right-of-way, we do not address interior concerns)
  • Outside storage concerns (front yard storage or visible from public right-of-way)
  • Solid waste container (container storage or improper lids/overflow)
  • Undefined/other code enforcement issues 
    • Noise complaints, street parking/traffic issues and animal situations should be directed to the police. 
  • Vehicle violations on private property (vehicles parked on the grass, inoperable or unlicensed vehicles)

Report a Community Development concern

Public Works

If you have concerns regarding the following items, please utilize our RequestTracker online form. 

  • Graffiti removal request
  • Park equipment 
  • Report a pothole
  • Street light outage 
  • Tree concern
  • Sidewalk/trail issue

Report a Public Works concern


Please note: If you are reporting an in-progress incident, do not use the online report system. Call 9-1-1 immediately. 

If you’re looking to submit an anonymous online tip, utilize our Tip411 system. 

Report a police concern