Registered Liquor Caterers

Are you planning on hosting a wedding or some other type of event at a venue in Fridley? Are you planning to serve alcohol at your event?

The City of Fridley would like your event to be successful and is here to help with your questions.

*The City of Fridley requires caterers who provide food and alcohol to events in the city to register with the City of Fridley and provide event notification information for each event it conducts.* Caterer’s Event Notification Form

Choosing a Caterer

  • For your convenience, a list of currently registered caterers is provided below.
  • You may choose a different caterer, however, they must provide both food and alcohol AND register with the City of Fridley at least 30 days prior to the event. Caterer Registration Form

Temporary Intoxicating Liquor Licenses

The City cannot issue temporary intoxicating liquor licenses to individuals or businesses. Only a non-profit organization meeting specific requirements for a community event may apply for a temporary intoxicating liquor license with at least 45 days notice.

Questions can be directed to Ryan George, Deputy Director - Police, by email or by phone at 763-572-3637.