Report a Tree Concern

Do you have a concern about a tree on public property in Fridley? Let us know! 
Fill out the form below and we will take a look. Please be as specific as possible.

Looking to remove a tree on your own property? Make sure to hire a reliable, insured arborist/tree service company.

Anyone offering tree services to Fridley residents must obtain a city license. In order to help protect you and your interests, we complete thorough background checks on any company applying for a city license.

Click here for a list of approved tree service companies.