Senior Resources

There are a number of organizations and programs that offer assistance to Fridley seniors. Below are a few that are government-related and/or have a partnership with the Fridley Senior Center:

ACCAP Chores and More: The Chores & More Program through Anoka County Community Action Program helps seniors with housekeeping, minor home repairs and seasonal chores. The work is completed by screened, Independent Contractors as well as by volunteers from schools, churches, and community organizations.
Call 763-783-4767 or email

Nutrition Assistance Program for Seniors (NAPS): The NAPS program through the Commodity Supplemental Food Program is federally funded from the farm bill. The government purchases excess food from farmers and uses it to supply this program. Food is provided, free of charge, to eligible seniors 60 years and over at or below 130% of poverty level - we encourage all seniors to apply to determine eligibility.
Call (651) 484-8241 or (800) 365-0270

Senior Outreach Worker: Kris Moren with Anoka County Community Action Program holds office hours at the Fridley Senior Center on the 2nd Monday of each month from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. Get help finding programs to make life a little easier and get help filling out forms for services.
Stop in during office hours or call Kris at (763) 783-4741